Monday, December 12, 2011

Call of duty 4 - PS3, changing servers?

my current server causes the game to lag. Anyone know how to switch to a different server?Call of duty 4 - PS3, changing servers?
How do you know it is the server, not something else? I don't know WHAT else, but as far as I know, you get routed to different servers all the time to play different people. The constant would be either your Broadband speed (which can be upgraded) or your local hub, which you would be routed through (which will be busy sometimes and quiet others). Are you urban or rural - might make a difference to how many people locally are online at once. I might be wrong here!Call of duty 4 - PS3, changing servers?
this site will give you a playstation 3 just for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want a ps3 (like me).
  • software
  • software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment