Monday, December 12, 2011

Why messages I send from my server are sent to other's bulk mail folder?

Hi,



I have no idea why my messages are delivered to other's bulk mail folder.

I remember I had the same problems years ago, and then I contacted Yahoo help and fill out a form and they put my server's IP address in their white list.

Now that I've changed my server's IP, I have this problem again. Does anyone know how to report this error to Yahoo to mark my server's IP address as not-spammers ?!Why messages I send from my server are sent to other's bulk mail folder?
Here you go...

http://add.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/c



You have to log in and then fill out a support form.



Also, you can contact people you know and have them set up a filter to filter any mail you send them into their inbox.

http://email.about.com/cs/yahoomailtips/Why messages I send from my server are sent to other's bulk mail folder?
Maybe your reverse DNS is off.



Try this link

No comments:

Post a Comment