Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i access the server and change my ip's bandwidth?

i use an internet connection from an ISP who gives connection's through hubs. I know all the ip's and MAC addresses of the pcs in the server. Say my ip is 192.168.39.132 and get a bandwidth of 64kbps. Whereas ip 192.168.39.200 is getting 196kbps bandwidth. So please tell me how can i increase my ip's bandwidth....is there any chance to hack into the server and change my ip's bandwidth? if, then how?How can i access the server and change my ip's bandwidth?
We can't tell u how to hack something :) it's ilegal. U can try to use the IP address that has bigger bandwidth by changing your IP and Mac address. U can find on the net software to change the mac ( just to a search for ';how to change the computer phisical address'; or ';how to change mac address'; ). I think that it's OK to tell you to try Cain %26amp; Abel ( it's a network sniffer, password decoder etc ) to gain access to the server. You will do it on your own risc, the software is for teaching purposes... get it from: www.oxid.it/cain.htmlHow can i access the server and change my ip's bandwidth?
type cmd in run then ipconfig/all take down mac add. of the guy whose getting higher speed by type

change your mac add. to his

then change ip add.

hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment