Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I keep the old yahoo home page or do I change to another server?

It says on my home page that it will be changing to the new Yahoo home page. At that time I will be leaving Yahoo. And I guess they don't even care. I have used Yahoo for 8 years.How do I keep the old yahoo home page or do I change to another server?
On Nov. 11th Yahoo will not give you the option to switch back to the Classic anymore, you will have to accept that horrible page. Yahoo has notices all over Yahoo that the new Homepage becomes effective for all Yahoo users on Nov. 11th.How do I keep the old yahoo home page or do I change to another server?
I've been on yahoo for years now, but will be leaving for other resources if they push it through...already been moving my stuff to other places the last few weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment