Monday, December 12, 2011

I have tried many times to try and get on to a chatlines age with no use can you find rooms can you help me.?

I have tried many times to find chat rooms for adults aged from 35 yrs up to 55. I have even asked yahoo many times also other search engines, but no luck, unless I wanted to go into 1 of chat rooms for sex chats etc, not my scene I just want to write to and hopefully become friends.can you please help and also real time chat rooms, how can I find them or at least give me e-mail addresses to write to my self. The last company I had Broadband which had everything from e-mail, realtime chat line and 1to1 chat with friendsI wish i had not changed back to BT Broadband, I did so on a friends recomendation as he said they have improved so much, but to my Dismay I have gone backwards as I cannot get to any chatline, rooms, nor can I chat online 1/1 with friends.

Apart from e-mails I can't do anything else, as it is I am just pouring money as I am not getting what I was told I would get, they don't care about your needs, but when I say I want to change server they tell me they say I can'tI have tried many times to try and get on to a chatlines age with no use can you find rooms can you help me.?
go on orange chat they do rooms for all ages and they have quite a big community on there so you should have no problems meeting peopleI have tried many times to try and get on to a chatlines age with no use can you find rooms can you help me.?
Instead of trying to find a chatroom of general interest for age ';35-55'; I would instead try to find a chat room or BBoard of something you are interested (maybe scuba diving based on your handle). Doing a search on Google for some of the things you are interested in and finding sites dedicated to it. I am sure one or more of them will have active Bulletin Boards/Chats that you can then participate in.



Unfortunately there is no universal ';sports bar'; to hang out in online. The other option is AOL, but that is kinda a waste IMO.
  • pimp myspace
  • programming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment