Monday, December 12, 2011

What site do you use to fill up your balance on Allofmp3.com?

I have recently signed up to Allofmp3 and need to fill my account balance up. I don't have a Russian credit card and i think the site's direct credit card payments dont accept international credit cards so ive tryed looking into some other sites that I can use. Ive read that Xrost.com is changing servers and hasnt been up for months so thats out of the question. I also looked into Xrost's partner site, Cmpass.com. This seems good but ALWAYS seems to say the same thing...'Dear Valued Customer, Our server has reached daily purchase limit. Please come back for new iCards tomorrow.' And ive been constantly looking on this site for a while now. Anyone know if there is a way to get an iCard when it hits 12:01am or something like that when the daily limit is not exceded? Or how often does this site let you buy iCards? Ive also read that people can use Chronopay.com, but that seems to be for businesses or something like that. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. ThanksWhat site do you use to fill up your balance on Allofmp3.com?
I use their site to fill it up. But I only use my credit card (I live in the US). I dont use my debit card. I've been using my credit card for a while with no probs. Had planned to use xrost.com but it hasn't worked for months.



Hope this helps.
  • How do i make a quilt
  • myspace top
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment