Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am changing servers will I be able to get my mail from old address if both are @ yahoo.com? If so, How?

I am switching from ';Verizon Yahoo'; to Comcast. Don't have a new Address yet. However, I will still need to access my old e-mail to receive Avon orders. Will this be possible?Thanks for any help you may send.I am changing servers will I be able to get my mail from old address if both are @ yahoo.com? If so, How?
The address won't go away. BUT the full pop access in normal mail programs will, unless you pay yahoo money for mail service.



You can still use the Yahoo web based MAIL



I switched from SBC Yahoo -%26gt; Comcast.



I recommend getting a real address that will be permanently free... like those from http://gmail.comI am changing servers will I be able to get my mail from old address if both are @ yahoo.com? If so, How?
Try Trueswitch. It will send your old mail to your new mailbox for free for a month.
Unless Yahoo drops off the face of the earth... yes
no sorry just use them both
  • short hair cuts
  • games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment