Sunday, November 21, 2010

When I click on my ';Groups'; link, it comes up ';Oops! This link appears to be broken.'; Why?

I am the moderator who created the ';group'; in the first place, but for some reason, suddenly, it was disabled, so I can't access the group from the ';Group Home Page.'; This problem occurs ONLY on my home computer and for the ';groups'; link only. Other yahoo links work fine, and I am able to access the group home page from other computers. (I did change servers right before this started to happen, but I don't see how that might affect the Yahoo ';groups'; link only and nothing else.)When I click on my ';Groups'; link, it comes up ';Oops! This link appears to be broken.'; Why?
sounds like a browser issue, more so if it's only happening on one computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment