Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do u check your birthday for maplestory?

title says it all. No I didn't forget when i was born, so dont be a smart ***... I put a random birthday for my account and i forgot it, but now i want to buy the change servers thing with nx, and i dont know what my birthday is... thanks!!!How do u check your birthday for maplestory?
Im not sure but what i do in situations like this is send them an email explaining whats going on. If you tell them that your spending money then im sure they will definantly help you out. lol. I had the same prob with neopets. I hadnt played it in years and one day decided to play and it asked for my b-day. Well when i created my acct you had to be 18 to chat so i just made something up. I send them an email, verified my acct, and then they told me my birthday. Good luck!How do u check your birthday for maplestory?
He whats the email so i can talk to them...I have nexon and i wanna gift but I put random b day account.I wanan email them and tell them my problem

Report Abuse


Your in bad luck than buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment