Sunday, November 21, 2010

When I change my internet server (and email address), will I loose my level?

I sure do hope not! HOW and WHERE do I go to do this painlessly?When I change my internet server (and email address), will I loose my level?
If the E-mail address that you are using now is connected to the Internet service provider, then it will be closed when you discontinue service with them. If it is closed than any and all programs or other accounts associated with it will also be closed. You can go to the mail service of your choice and open an account now. Inform all of your contacts of the new E-mail address you are using. Copy any data you want to keep from the old account and tranfer to the new account. E-mail any mail items you want to keep. Then you will already be up and running when the old account is closed.

If you are using a free E-mail service provider that is not connected to your Internet provider, then you can continue to use it with no problem or interruptions.

Go to the home page of the mail service you wish to open an account in. For yahoo, you want to go to yahoo.com and click on mail.

Or click here:

https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_ver

Click on the 'Sign Up' link under

'Don't have a Yahoo! ID?'When I change my internet server (and email address), will I loose my level?
If you are using a free email address just keep the same email address and you will not loose anything. If you change your email address then yes you will loose everything and will have to start all over again. Sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment