Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I change servers? or how do I get my emails to the other person sooner... they are taking 12 hours!?

I'm having trouble with sending emails.......they are getting to the other people about 12 hours later. Someone suggested changing servers, but I'm wondering if there's an easier way or if not, how to go about changing servers. :)How do I change servers? or how do I get my emails to the other person sooner... they are taking 12 hours!?
1. You won`t be the one changing a Mail Server. The mail distributers do it in the local areas. 2. One sure way of changing servers is different company. Msn, Aol, etc. 3. Time wise there will be scans for Images, Video, Large Files etc for viruses, spyware, etc on both ends. Also remember time zones could effect your readings and delivery times on messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment