Friday, November 19, 2010

I want to contact Yahoo by telephone and speak to a representative. How can I do that?

Everytime I want to email someone I have to enter a series of character strings before it will let me send the email. This is very annoying. If I have to continue doing that, I will change servers. Also, I have been unsuccessful in figuring out how to add selected contacts to an email without having to input each email address individually. This is time consuming and also annoying. Please help?!I want to contact Yahoo by telephone and speak to a representative. How can I do that?
Call 1-800-318-0631



That's yahoo tech support...I want to contact Yahoo by telephone and speak to a representative. How can I do that?
WORTHLESS.......this # only gets you the billing department. They'll tell you to go back to the help page.

Report Abuse


You can try:

Yahoo personal email: 1-866-4664



Yahoo Customer service: 1-866-562-7219

No comments:

Post a Comment