Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On Windows Live Messenger how can i change my server from Explorer to Mozilla?

If you didn't understand, I meant when you click on ';open email in-box'; or something similar it goes straight to Internet Explorer and I would like to change it so it goes straight to Mozilla Firefox. Is this possible?On Windows Live Messenger how can i change my server from Explorer to Mozilla?
dont use mozilla firefox, it has destroyed 2 of my friends laptopsOn Windows Live Messenger how can i change my server from Explorer to Mozilla?
go to control panel/ addand remove programs/set access and defaults and make Mozilla your default program.
mine opens with Mozilla Firefox, it used to open with Internet Explorer but now it doesnt.



Firefox is my default browser, I have the newest version of Messenger, I have Messenger Plus! Live, and A-Patch.



I dont know how i made it open with Firefox





Messenger Plus and A-Patch are good, A-Patch gets rid of all the annoying ads and other things, and Messenger plus lets you change the colour of your name and add skins to Messeneger.

No comments:

Post a Comment