Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I figure out what server I have?

When I set up Outlook Express, I didn't enter the correct servers, so now I can't send or recieve email using outlook. I know how to change the server that Outlook Express uses, but I don't know what server I have. I just know that it's not POP3.How do I figure out what server I have?
If it is site email, as gmail, you have in instruction, which are somewhere on the site and there is where they tell you which server it is. If you have company's server, you'll need to ask administrator or IT department.



EDIT: This might help

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outloo



Good day, Andrej.How do I figure out what server I have?
your server is the person you buy the internet from like mediacom or prariewave who do you pay to get internet that is your server
try calling your internet service provider...they can give you what server you need....

No comments:

Post a Comment