Sunday, November 21, 2010

For the past week, the news headlines I receive are from JULY 15TH!!!!!!!! What the heck is going on????

On and off for the past few weeks, the headlines section on my homepage shows Justice Sotomayor in a red suit and the description tells about how she is fending off committee questions. Does anyone in your office know it is August 12th and COUNTING?????? Shall I change servers to get more up to date news?For the past week, the news headlines I receive are from JULY 15TH!!!!!!!! What the heck is going on????
The problem is on your computer, and easily fixed:



Go to Tools, Delete Browsing History, and clear out your temporary intenet files.



Press the F5 key to refresh your page.For the past week, the news headlines I receive are from JULY 15TH!!!!!!!! What the heck is going on????
dd

No comments:

Post a Comment