Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can you change server on maple story?

I want to keep my main caracter that in Mardria but i want to move him to Scania too hang wiht my friend. Is that possible?How can you change server on maple story?
For now that's not possible. Everyone is thinking that because Nexon put up a poll about that. If they do come out with a transfer thing, it'll probably cost you alot of money.How can you change server on maple story?
No i dont believe that is possible i wanted to change my location too but i never found a way. But... they got rid of my lvl 20 mage (lol) so i had to start all over with an archer so i got to go where i wanted after all :)



OMG nice name my name is Tyler D too lol
No it is not possible to change your main character to another server. You'll just have to create another character in Scania to hang out with your friend. Well, just think of it as a new chance to start a new job!

No comments:

Post a Comment